When you attempt to get into your account, does TikTok constantly log you out? You must be logged into your TikTok account. To view your profile with your draughts and work in progress. As well as to comment on and like other producers’ videos.
So, why does tiktok keep logging me out? There could be a number of causes for your difficulty login into or out of your TikTok account. You’re not the only one if you frequently log out of TikTok.
This article will cover the causes of TikTok’s recurrent logging out and possible solutions.
Why did tiktok log me out?
The following are some additional explanations of why TikTok may be logging you out without your consent:
- The servers are not responding.
- A bad internet connection.
- Updated app.
- Unauthorized use of your account.
- In TikTok, there is a problem or glitch.
- Because of some doubtful behavior in your account, you keep switching out of TikTok.
- Your TikTok Account is currently signed into several devices and you haven’t changed your password in a while.
- On your device, you use a VPN.
- Incorrect login information.
- Furthermore, TikTok may log out a user if they try to remove an active device from the app’s settings.
What I should do if tiktok logging me out?
After looking at several potential causes for TikTok to constantly log you out, let’s move on to potential fixes.
SOLUTION 1: Set a new TikTok password
A web browser and another device may have been used by some users to modify their TikTok passwords. Consequently, you may get the “TikTok keeps logging out” problem. Use the updated password to log into the TikTok app to solve the issue of why does tiktok keep logging me out.
Create a new password if you don’t know it already or if you’ve forgotten your old one. This will address the TikTok logging-out problem.
SOLUTION 2: Verify the status of the TikTok server
Are the TikTok servers down right now? You might lose access to the app if TikTok is down or be unable to login back in.
We advise using DownDetector to check the server’s status. A service called DownDetector lets users report problems. They are having and displaying real outages that might be restricting you from checking in.
SOLUTION 3: Look at the internet speed
For your TikTok app to operate successfully, it is crucial that you have sufficient internet speed and that your internet connection is stable. Here is a speed test for your internet connection.
The network will be refreshed. And your internet connection will be reset by performing a power restart on your wifi router.
- Turn off your wireless router.
- Wait a few minutes after unplugging the router from the power.
- Reconnect the router’s power cord and turn it back on.
- The power reset has now finished.
SOLUTION 4: Updating TikTok App to the Latest Version
Update the TikTok app to the most recent version to resolve the TikTok logging-out issue. It might not function properly if the TikTok app on your device is out of date.
The TikTok app’s earlier bugs were known to the TikTok support staff. They will also be fixed by updating to the most recent version. By visiting the Play Store on your device and seeing if the TikTok app has an ‘Update’ option. You may determine whether an upgrade is available.
Click on the “Update” option if it is available. Your device’s current TikTok application will now be replaced by the most recent version.
Related Article: why we can not follow people on tiktok?
SOLUTION 5: View the status of your TikTok account
When you open the TikTok app for the next time. A banner notification will appear to let you know if your account has been disabled.
If no banner shows, it means you’re having another login problem. You can file an appeal if your user account has been disabled by following the steps that follow:
- On the banner notification, click.
- Select Appeal
- Follow the directions on the screen.
SOLUTION 6: Wait for a while
If TikTok continues to log you out. There may be a bug or issue in the app or the TikTok server may be offline. So the TikTok team is already aware of the problem and trying to fix it.
You have no choice but to wait until the bug is fixed by the TikTok team or the TikTok server is operational in this situation. So, solve the issue of why does tiktok keep logging me out using this solution.
SOLUTION 7: Eliminate suspect third-party applications from your TikTok account
Users of TikTok are discouraged from linking unreliable third-party apps to their accounts. It can log you out unless you cut those connections to safeguard your account. Follow these steps to disconnect them:
- Choose the TikTok button when logging into the app or website.
- Click Edit Access now.
- From there, you can choose whether or not you want third-party apps associated with your TikTok account to be deleted.
- To remove outside applications from your TikTok account, click Cancel.
SOLUTION 8: Avoid using a VPN for TikTok
While using a VPN connection, it could take some time for you to connect when you try to log into TikTok. This is due to the possibility of an overloaded VPN server that TikTok keeps logging me out.
Additionally, it’s conceivable that TikTok logs you out of your account for security reasons. In this situation, you ought to refrain from utilizing a VPN on TikTok.
Instead of lying about where you are, you should just be signing into your TikTok account.
SOLUTION 9: Deleting and installing the TikTok app
TikTok’s logging out problem can be resolved by first deleting the app and then reinstalling it. Occasionally, restarting the TikTok app will fix the problem.
To check whether TikTok is logging out or not, first delete the app from your phone, then reinstall it. Now I hope you understand why does tiktok keep logging me out?
SOLUTION 10: Make sure your account is secure
If TikTok is logging you out, your account may have been compromised. Fortunately, TikTok provides a function that allows you to view users who have previously signed in.
- Open the TikTok application, and sign into your account.
- In the bottom-right part of the screen, tap on your profile.
- In the upper right side of the screen, tap the Settings icon.
- Select Privacy & Safety from the Settings window.
- Click or tap “Personalization & Data”
- Then select “Download your data.”
- ‘Request data’ and ‘Download Data’ should now appear in two tabs.
- Click Request Data to access a ZIP file with your account information, including details about your profile activity.
- Wait for a maximum of 48 hours before downloading the data. The ZIP file will be downloaded to your device through your browser.
Try other fixes if tiktok logged me out continuously.
SOLUTION 11: Communicate with the TikTok Support Team
If you’ve tried the aforementioned methods and TikTok is still logging you out, get in touch with their support staff.
Inform the TikTok support team of your problem in detail. Then adhere to the advice of the TikTok staff. They will aid in the resolution of your TikTok-related problem.
In conclusion, many people wonder why does tiktok keep logging me out? So if you are one of those then read the post till the end. With the help of this guide, we hope you will be able to resolve the issue that keeps logging you out. And that you will have enough knowledge to fix your TikTok application.
By deleting and reinstalling the program. You can check to see if you are using the most recent version if you are still having problems. You must get in touch with the TikTok professional support team if none of these solutions worked.